Kid's Closet Connection is a fun and easy way to recycle your kid's CLUTTER & turn it into CASH!
Make $200-$300* in ONE WEEKEND!!
If you have tried your hand at consignment stores or attempted using buy ~ sell ~ trade groups, then you understand that clearing the clutter can be time consuming and in some cases not very profitable.... Friend, stop wasting your time!
Consign with us and get a BIGGER check without the headache!
Consigning is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Register HERE and then enter your items using our online tagging system.
2. Drop your items off at our sale during your selected drop off time.
3. Watch your items sell online and receive a check for 65-70% of your sales!
Sell to HUNDREDS of families at Kid's Closet Connection - Houston South's Spring Savings Event
June 19th-21st at the Alvin Knights of Columbus Hall
Why Consign with Kid's Closet Connection?
Great way to Recycle your out grown kid gear
Eliminate the hassle of Buy~Sell~Trade groups
Receive HIGHER payouts than other consignment stores
No more haggling in the HEAT at yard sales
Spend less time and earn more!
Sign up NOW to cash in on your kid's clutter! Hurry, spots are LIMITED!
- Consignors (Sellers) earn 65% on their sold items or 70% if they help out at the sale. Helping just 1 shift gives you an extra 5%!
- There is a $10 consignment fee that is taken out of the consignor's proceeds at the end of the event. Woohoo, no up front cost! Refer a friend that consigns 25+ items and the fee is waived!
- Join our Consignor's Facebook Group to find tips, tricks, and prep information. We will also hold exclusive contests to win shopping cash!
- Consignors receive a pre-sale pass for them and a friend to shop early. Consignor Pre-sale: Friday, June 19th 3-9pm
- Want to earn shopping credits?? Refer a friend that consigns 100+ items and you will recieve a $15 shopping credit for you and they will get a $5 shopping credit for them! (Max shopping credits per season is $75)
*Your actual check amount will depend on how many items you bring, the type & quality of items, the price of your items, etc.... $200-$300 is the average amount that a consignor takes home, but will vary from consignor to consignor.