Are you NEW to Consigning with KCC?
Here are some information and quick tips to get you started!
Consignors earn 70% of the selling price on all items sold. There is a $12.50 consignor fee that is deducted after the sale from your proceeds.
How it Works:
1. Consignors create an account with KCC - Register as a Consignor NOW!
2. Sign up for a Drop Off Day/Time in your Control Panel.
3. Start gathering your Items for our popup event.
4. Hang and tag these items using our Online Tagging System accessed from your Control Panel.
5. Drop off these items at your designated drop off time-- You will drop off on the southside of the mall between Yonkers and DMACC -Look for our signs!
6. Watch your items sell online during the sale! (Sales are uploaded every evening!)
7. Receive a check 7 to 14 days after the sale.
*Girls’ and boys’ clothing: size newborn to boys’ size 20 and girls’ junior size 13. All Seasons.
*Women’s Clothing: Boutique and Name brand active wear items (LuLaRoe, Nike, Under Armour, Lululemon, etc.)
*Maternity clothing and accessories.
*Baby furniture, including changing tables, cribs, toddler beds, rockers, etc.—We do NOT except Recalled Items
*Baby strollers, high chairs, baby swings, NEW car seats, and more!-- We do NOT except Recalled Items
*Crib bedding and room décor.
*Baby items, including crib sheets, receiving blankets, bottles and towels and more!
*DVDs and computer software
*Toys, puzzles, and games with all pieces.
*Sporting Equipment and bicycles.
*NEW or big stuffed animals.
Don't forget our 4 C's:
Clean - We CANNOT accept clothing that have any stains (even slight ones), tears, holes, fuzz balls, soiled/worn areas, odors or loose/broken/missing buttons. Other items should be clean, and not show extreme wear, missing decals or excessive fading.
Complete - all items need to be 100% complete (no missing pieces) and in fully working condition (batteries included, in battery operated toys and baby gear.) Bags need to be secure and sealed with clear packing tape.
Current - items must have been purchased within the last five years and reflect current styles and fashion trends. Car seats must be NEW and less than five years old. Cribs must have been manufactured after 6/28/11.
Compliant – We do not accept any recalled products. Click Here to search for recalled products.
We have several videos on how to properly hang and tag items for the sale. Check out our You Tube Channel:
To Increase your profits:
*Only bring items in GREAT condition and in working condition.
*When pricing take into consideration age, condition, style, and brand.
*Price on the LOWER end for maternity, newborn and junior clothing, value brands (Like Carters, Garanimals, Old Navy), bedding and stuffed toys.
*Price on the HIGHER end for large play items and baby gear (in nearly new condition), large toys, name brand and boutique brands (Gymboree, Janie & Jack, Justice, Ralph Lauren, etc)
*ALWAYS price most or all of your items for HALF PRICE day. You can maximize your total revenues if you tag your items for 1/2 off day and end of picking up fewer items of your unsold items. Those who price items at half price receive, on average, a check 50% greater than sellers that price only for full price.
How to Get Started and Quick Tips:
• Separate the items you are consigning into categories; clothing (separate by gender and then by size), toys, books, accessories, etc. before you start tagging.
•Group items together (if you want), like pairing pants with a shirt (as long as it is the same size), several books together, place small accessories together, etc.
• Enter multiple quantities for "like" items. For instance, tag all T-shirts together (that are the same size and price) and enter the total number of T shirts you have in the "Qty" field.
• Concentrate on toys and larger play items! We sell 90% of these items: strollers, high chairs, bouncers, swings, bassinets, exersaucers, outdoor play equipment, kitchens, tool benches, train tables, ride on toys, bikes, wagons, rockers, pack n plays, and toys, toys and toys!
Don't have time to tag your items for our upcoming consignment sale? Let us do it for you! Email us at email@example.com if you are interested in being a VIP consignor.
We will pair you with one of our taggers who will hang, prepare, tag and price your items for consignment. You will be responsible for dropping your items off to them in a box or tote! Once they have tagged your items, they will drop your tagged items off during one of our drop off days before the sale. You can then pick up any "unsold" items after the sale or Donate them.
VIP Consignors get all the same benefits as regular consignors like shopping early.
VIP Consignors make 50% of the sold proceeds.