Partner With Us! Promote Your Business!
Vendor Table! If you are interested in renting a table to advertise your business at our sale, please contact Karen Howard @ Jeffersoncounty.email@example.com or can text/call 304-359-1004. This is a great way for you to reach hundreds of Moms in Jefferson and Berkeley County in a few short hours!
Please click the following link for the Vendors Application.
Kids Closet Consignment Show (KCC)
Come Shop Our SPRING Sale!
Baby Gear , Books , , DVDs , Electronics , Furniture , Games , , Puzzles , Room Decor , Seasonal Items , Toys & MORE!
Fall Sale | Sept 27 - 30 | 10 - 7 PM || Oct 1 | 8 - 2 PM|
I am looking for vendors who would like to work this event. Any vendors seeking application please keep in mind 2 things -
1. This is a children’s consignment event. The people who shop this event are looking for good deals and unique items and are shopping for families with a heavy leaning on children but also cater to mothers as well.
2. We are accepting vendors on a first come basis. We will allow a maxium of 2 crafter/direct sales companies for the same days.
Vendors are not confirmed for the event until you have paid for your spot.
Payments are being accepted via PayPal this year and all applications are being submitted by email. Once I have confirmed you for the event you will get all future announcements and information for event details.
Some FAQ for vendors:
1. This is an indoor event. I will approve all placements and I try my best accommodate.
2. Wi-Fi is available but not guraneteed. As a vendor you can accept credit cards but be prepared to use your cell as a hotspot and be prepared to also accept cash in case connections are slow.
3. Please come prepared with what you need to be comfortable and bring water and snacks. However food will be avail to purchase at times.
4. There is a bathroom at this event you may use, just ask one of the fellow vendors or an event volunteer to keep an eye on your space for you while you go. This event doesn’t get a lot of theft but there will be kids and it’s better to be safe than sorry.
5. If you are a parent and are interested in consigning at this event also just contact me for details. It’s easy to do especially when you are already at the show.
Partnering With Community Organizations:
Boys and Girls Club of the Eastern Panhandle