Upon registering as a consignor with Kid's Closet Connection, seller agrees to abide by these terms and conditions:
- Seller agrees that Kid's Closet Connection, LLC and/or its franchisees are not responsible for fire, loss, theft, or damage to consigned items.
- Seller agrees to pay a stated consignor fee and a percent of gross sales for participation, before volunteer hours are applied. These stated fees are location specific and located on the Important Consignor Information page on our website at www.kidscloset.biz.
- Seller agrees to cash issued check within 90 days of the date on the check. Otherwise, the check will be cancelled and will NOT be reissued.
- Consignor agrees to make no claim against any Kid's Closet Connection franchisee or Kid’s Closet Connection, LLC for damage, theft or loss of any items consigned at any of the Kid’s Closet Connection sales. We do our best to limit theft, damage or loss but occasionally these events occur.
- Seller agrees that items not picked up during designated pick-up time will be donated to a designated charity. Kid's Closet Connection does not directly transfer items between sales and is not responsible for items that are not picked up during consignor pick-up.
- Seller agrees that items missing a tag or with a manually altered tag will not be sold but will be made available at consignor pick-up.
- Consignor or volunteer agrees to waive any and all claims for personal injury resulting from participation in the sale from whatever cause against Kid's Closet Connection, LLC; its franchisees; the lessors of the space where the sale is being held; any volunteer or paid participant; or the insurer of Kid's Closet Connection, LLC and/or its franchisees.
- Negotiating the sale of an item(s) directly from another consignor is prohibited. All items must be purchased from Kid's Closet Connection during sale hours.
Additionally, I, the seller, agree that as a condition of selling items represent and warrant the following to be true and correct:
- I am the owner of the items to be sold, and I have full authority to sell the items offered by me for sale.
- Each item offered for sale by me is in good operating condition, and is not defective, broken or damaged in any way.
- Any repaired item was repaired by the original manufacturer and/or in accordance with the original manufacturer’s warranty program.
- To the best of my knowledge, each item complies with applicable laws and no item has been recalled by the CPSC.
- I know of no reason why any item offered for sale by me would cause injury to another.