Upon registering as a consignor with Kid's Closet Connection; seller agrees to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Seller agrees that Kid's Closet Connection, LLC or it's franchises are not responsible for fire, loss, theft, or damage to consigned items.
- Seller agrees to pay a stated consignor fee and a percent of gross sales for participation, before helper hours are applied. These stated fees are location specific and located on the Consignor Information page on the sale specific website at www.kidscloset.biz.
- Consignor agrees to make no claim against any Kid's Closet Connection franchises or Kid’s Closet Connection, LLC for damage, theft or loss of any items consigned at one of the Kid’s Closet Connection sales. We do our best to limit theft, damage or loss but occasionally these events may occur.
- Seller agrees that items not picked-up during designated pick-up times will be donated to charity. Kid's Closet Connection is not responsible for items that are not picked up during consignor pickup.
Additionally, I, the seller, agree that as a condition of selling items , I represent and warrant the following to be true and correct:
- I am the owner of the items to be sold, and I have full authority to sell the items offered by me for sale; and
- Each item offered for sale by me is in good operating condition, and is not defective, broken or damaged in any way.
- Any repaired item was repaired by the original manufacturer or in accordance with the original manufacturer’s warranty program; and
- Each item complies with applicable law; and
- No item has been recalled by the CPSC.
- I know of no reason why any item offered for sale by me would cause any injury to another.
- Seller agrees that items with no tag or manually altered tags will not be sold and be available to consignors at pickup.
- Consignor or Helper agrees to waive any and all claims for personal injury resulting from participation in the sale from whatever cause against Kid's Closet Connection, the lessors of the space where the sale is held, any volunteer or paid participant, or the insurer of Kid's Closet Connection, LLC.
- Negotiating the sale of an item(s) with other consignors is prohibited. Please do the right thing and purchase items from Kid's Closet Connection during sale hours.
Kid’s Closet Connection depends on our helpers to ensure our events run smoothly and successfully. In order to participate as a helper at a Kid’s Closet Connection sales event, helpers must agree to the following guidelines in this agreement:
- Only consignors are allowed to participate as helpers. You must, at a minimum, consign and drop off at least one item
- At the discretion of individual event owners, you will be rewarded with additional proceeds, increased commission percentage, or store credit . In addition, you will be rewarded with early shopping privileges. As such, your participation as a helper is that of an independent contractor and not as an employee.
- You agree to show up on time or immediately notify an owner if you are running late. Please show up a few minutes early to get your name tag, apron/shirt and get briefed on your responsibilities. Helpers are asked to wear either a Kid’s Closet Connection branded apron or shirt so you will be easily identified as a helper
- If you are unable to participate, you must cancel your job online and/or notify the owner as soon as possible (even at the last minute). If you fail to show up without canceling, you may face a reduction in commission percentage subject to the event operator’s discretion.
- Children (under the age of 16) are not allowed to participate as helpers or to accompany helpers during a work shift. If you are unable to secure a babysitter, you should cancel your shift
- It is important that you give full attention to your assigned task. As such, cell phone usage and personal conversations should be limited to emergencies only. Also, you are not allowed to drop off your items during your work shift
- Keep personal belongings such as purses locked in your vehicle at all times. Kid’s Closet Connection is not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings.
- Helper agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Kid’s Closet Connection, LLC and its franchisees, members, managers, directors, officers, employees, lessers, insurers, affiliates and other event helpers from and against all taxes, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses, arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with: (i) any negligent, reckless or intentionally wrongful act of helper; (ii) a determination by a court or agency that the helper is not an independent contractor; (iii) any breach by the helper of any of the guidelines contained in this agreement; (iv) any failure of a helper to perform the services in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.