We would love to have you help us before, during, or after the sale!
We couldn’t do these events without our incredible volunteers. Volunteering with
Kid’s Closet Connection is easy and FUN!
All volunteers get to attend the special Volunteer Pre-sale the night before the public sale. That means you get FIRST dibs on the more than 30,000 items at the sale. The surprise bargains are always the first things to sell so this is your opportunity to cash in some extra-special savings.
If you are also a consignor, you get to take home more proceeds! Sign up for a job and keep 70% (less a $12.50 consignor fee) on everything you sell.
Sign up for a second or third job and get a 75%-80% (up to a maximum benefit of $50 payout for each additional job - this impacts only consignors who sell > $1000). Plus, get to attend the Premiere Volunteer Pre-sale – the first group to shop at the sale. We provide a $15 gift card for additional shifts beyond the first three.
We are offering ½ Shifts this Season to better serve your needs. Please remember to choose 2 half shifts to equal a FULL Shift to qualify for Volunteer incentives!!
- Sign up for one shift and receive a $10 gift card to use at the sale and get to shop at our Volunteer Presale
- Sign up for two shifts and receive a $25 ($10 first shift, $15 second shift) gift card to use at the sale and get to shop at our VIP Volunteer Presale
Volunteers do not have to be consignors, nor do consignors have to be volunteers.
- Please arrive about 10 minutes before your volunteer shift.
- Please do not bring your children if you are scheduled to volunteer.
- All additional proceed percentages for consignors will be adjusted AFTER the sale.
NOTE: We take volunteering at our sales very seriously. If we are short-handed, we cannot provide the level of customer service that we promise to our shoppers. Therefore, please notify us 24 hours before your shift by phone if you are unable to fulfill your obligations. If we don’t hear from you, your proceed rate will drop to 50%. Thanks for your understanding of this important policy.