What is consigning? Click Here to Find out!
It is easy to sell your kids' outgrown items to make you money at our sales!
- Register as a consignor
- Sign up for a drop off day/time in your control panel
- Check out the links to our Acceptable Items and Merchandise Preparation pages on the website.
- This location does not accept Juniors sizes or stuffed animals. Consignors are limited to a maximum of 500 items and will be charged an additional sort fee if this limit is not followed.
- Consignors make up to 75% of the selling price by helping before, during or after the sale! By helping out one shift you can earn an additional 5% of your sales for a total of 10%!
- Be a helper for one shift* and you will earn 70% of your sales and you are invited to shop at our Helper Presale, Tuesday, February 18th at 1:30pm. Be a Premier Helper by helping two shifts and you will earn 75% of your sales and you are invited to shop at our Premier Helper Presale Tuesday, February 18th at 1pm.
- Sign Up to Help Here!
Note: The maximum payout for the second shift a helper works shall not exceed $50 for a three hour shift.
This resource is very helpful if this is your first time consigning with us: Consignor Registration Tutorial
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have as you start to prepare your items. The best way to contact us is by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.