It is really SIMPLE to become a Seller/Consignor!
1. Register HERE!
2. Sign up for a Drop Off Day/Time in your Control Panel today. Mark your calendar! Don’t see times? These will be released in late July!
3. Start gathering your items for our Fall Back to School Event. We will be taking ALL SEASONS of clothing, shoes, and equipment. For ideas check out our LIST of Acceptable items! Any pregnancy, infant, child related items are accepted as long as in gently used or new condition. Questions? Just ask!
4. Hang (any type of hanger is fine) and tag these items using our Online Tagging System accessed from your Control Panel. Make tagging even easier? Check out our Voice Entry option and other helpful videos HERE.
5. Drop off these items at your designated drop off time and put your items out on the floor in their specific areas.
6. Watch your items sell online during the sale! (Sales are uploaded every evening). You will make 65-75% of the sales prices, which you named! We announce tags are up on our Facebook Consignor page—join us HERE: www.facebook.com/groups/sellkccfairbanks
7. Receive payment electronically within a week of the sale! Make sure the email you use here is your PayPay account email. A consignor fee of $10 is deducted--want it waived? Recruit another seller, they save $5, you save $10—make sure to let us know!
Helpful tutorial: Consignor Registration Tutorial
Check out our sticker tags for tagging your clothing items---make tagging these items even easier and quicker! To order click HERE.
Consignors make up to 75% of the selling price by volunteering before, during or after the sale!
Volunteer one shift and you will earn 70% of your sales Volunteer two shifts* and you will earn 75% of your sales
And you are invited to shop at our Consignor/Volunteer Presale Tuesday, April 16 from 5 pm to 8 pm!
*Girls’ and boys’ all seasons clothing: size newborn to boys’ size 20 and girls’ junior size 13. Limit of 50 items for boys NB-24 months and all girls sizes. Shoes do not have a limit!
*Maternity clothing (limit 10 items) and accessories.
*Baby furniture, including changing tables, cribs (manufactured after 6/28/11), toddler beds, rockers, etc.
*Baby strollers, high chairs, baby swings and car seats, and more!
*Crib bedding and room décor.
*Baby items, including crib sheets, receiving blankets, bottles and towels and more!
*DVDs and computer software
*Toys, puzzles and games with all pieces.
*Sporting Equipment and bicycles.
*Cleaned stuffed animals in like-new or very good condition.
Don't forget our 4 C's:
Clean - We cannot accept clothing that have any stains (even slight ones), tears, holes, fuzz balls, soiled/worn areas, odors or loose/broken/missing buttons. Other items should be clean, and not show extreme wear, missing decals or excessive fading.
Complete - all items need to be 100% complete (no missing pieces) and in fully working condition (batteries included, in battery operated toys and baby gear.) Bags need to be secure and sealed with clear packing tape.
Current - Car seats must at a minimum of 1 year before expiration and you will need to sign a disclaimer at drop-off stating it has not been in an accident or recalled. Cribs must have been manufactured after 6/28/11.
Compliant – We do not accept any recalled products. Click here to check if your item may have been recalled.
To Increase your profits:
*Only bring items in GREAT condition, less than five years old, and in clean, working condition.
*Price between 25% and 30% of what you paid for the item, taking into consideration age, condition, style, and brand.
*Price on the LOWER end for maternity, newborn and junior clothing, value brands (Like Carters, Garanimals, Old Navy), bedding and stuffed toys.
*Price on the HIGHER end for large play items and baby gear (in nearly new condition), large toys, name brand and boutique brands (Gymboree, Janie & Jack, Justice, Ralph Lauren, etc)
*ALWAYS price most or all of your items for HALF PRICE day. We have lots of shippers that buy in bulk on this day. You can maximize your total revenues if you tag your items for 1/2 off day and end of picking up fewer items of your unsold items. Those who price items at half price receive, on average, a check 50% greater than sellers that price only for full price.
How to Get Started and Quick Tips:
• Separate the items you are consigning into categories; clothing (separate by gender and then by size), toys, books, accessories, etc. before you start tagging.
•Group items together (if possible), like pairing pants with a shirt (as long as it is the same size), several books together, place small accessories together, etc.
• Enter multiple quantities for "like" items. For instance, tag all T-shirts together (that are the same size and price) and enter the total number of T shirts you have in the "Qty" field.
• Concentrate on toys and larger play items! We sell 90% of these items: strollers, high chairs, bouncers, swings, bassinets, exer-saucers, outdoor play equipment, basketball goals, kitchens, tool benches, train tables, ride on toys, bikes, wagons, rockers, pack n plays, and toys, toys and toys!