What is consigning? Find Out!
It is EASY to sell your kids' outgrown items at our sale.
- Consignors make up to 70% of the selling price by volunteering before, during or after the sale! A vast array of volunteer positions available-there is something for everyone! If you cannot volunteer in some capacity, your consignor percentage will default to 65%.
- Volunteer one shift and you will earn 70% of your sales and you are invited to shop at our Volunteer Presale
- Sign up now to volunteer. www.kidscloset.biz/yorkco
- Refer a friend and your $12.50 consignor fee will be waived.
- Pay your consignor fee just once per season - there's no fee for your second or third sale.
- Transfer your items after the sale to one or more of our other KCC sales in the area! Check out a listing of the other sales in the area!
- Shop at our consignor pre-sale before we open to the public
- No item limit! You can bring as many items as you would like, as long as it meets our seasonal requirements. See Acceptable Itemspage.
- Enter your items right up until your drop off time. We never close our tagging portal!
Consignor drop off times are Wednesday, July 31st from 4:00-8:00PM and Thursday, August 1st from 9:00AM-12:00PM.
We are also looking for volunteers to help with our advertising in the surrounding areas. If you can help with that, please let us know. We have fliers to deliver, yard signs to put out, and spreading the word to other groups.