What is consigning? Find out!
It is EASY to sell your kids' outgrown items at our sale at Harris Park Community Center.
- Register as a consignor by creating a username and password.
- Sign up for a drop off day/time in your closet
- Check out the links to our Acceptable Items and Merchandise Preparation pages on the website. This location does not accept Junior sizes or stuffed animals. Consignors are limited to 500 items maximum and will be charged an additional sort fee for items over that count.
- Consignors make up to 75% of the selling price by helping before, during or after the sale! By helping out one shift you can earn an additional 5% of your sales for a total of 10%!
- Help one shift* and you will earn 70% of your sales and you are invited to shop at our Helpers Presale, Tuesday, February 4th at 1:30pm. Help two shifts and you will earn 75% of your sales and you are invited to shop at our Premier Helpers Presale on Tuesday, February 4th at 1pm.
- Sign Up to Help!
Note: The maximum payout for the second shift a helper works shall not exceed $50 for a three hour shift.
- No Time To Tag? Let us tag your items for you with our VIP Consignor Program! Email Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!