Ready to make money by cleaning out your kid's closets? Search through the attic and dig through those toy bins in the basement.......it's time to recycle! Select the 'seller' arrow on the right for complete details on consigning.
Consignor Perk - Shop Early and Save First
Consignor Pre-Sale – Shop before the doors open to the public.
Friday 4pm – 6pm
· Consignor ½ Price Pre-Sale – Shop for ½ price deals before the ½ price sale day.
· Consignors Only – ID Required at check-out
Consignor Perk - Refer-A-Friend Program
Don't forget to refer a friend* this season! *New consignors to Kid's Closet Connection -Chester Co*
- If you refer a friend and they choose to consign (sell) at our sale, YOUR consignor fee is waived this season!
- If you refer two new friends this sale season, your consignor percentage will be increased by 5% (ex: 65% will increase to 70%)
Just remember to do two things:
1 - Remind your friend to list your name when asked how they found out about the sale when signing up to consign. They should select the 'referred by a consignor' option and then type your name (not their name).
2- Send us an email with your friends name.
- Register an account with Kid's Closet Connection and sign up to consign at our sale.
In the control panel, you will be able to set the prices for your items and print your tags. (PRICING GUIDELINES)
- Once you print your tags and attach your tags to the items, you are ready for drop off.
- Make sure to select a drop off time in the control panel.
- Next, drop off your items on the Tues or Wed before the sale during your scheduled drop off time.
- Track your sales each night online from the comfort of your own home.
- At the end of the sale, you can pick up your unsold items or leave them for us to donate to our local charity.
- Finally, you will receive a check in the mail for 65% of your sales minus your $12.50 consignor fee. (If you volunteer, you will earn 70% of your sales.) Checks usually arrive within one week of the sale closing date.
The Convenient Consignor Experience:
- You do not need to mark your hangers (to make them stand out) because we will sort your items at pick-up which allows for a much faster pick-up.
- You do not need to bring a self-addressed self-stamped envelope. We cover the cost of postage for your consignor check.
- We will have a few rolling racks available to help you with unloading your car at drop-off. You may want to bring your items in a tub/bin as well to help keep your items clean and organized during transportation.
- Your consignor fee will be deducted out of your check after the sale. We do not require you to pre-pay your consignor fee.
- At Pick-Up, you will be able to sort through boxes of extra hangers to stock up for the next sale.
Getting Started - Consignor Tools/Supplies:
- Access to the internet (to access our online tagging system)
- A printer to print tags (must print clear/crisp in order to properly scan)
- Card stock to print tags on. (White only - colored paper is NOT compatible with our scanners)
- Pins, Packing Tape or a Tagging Gun to attach tags to items
- Hangers - You may be able to get free or really cheap hangers - here are some ideas: http://consignmentmommies.com/15-places-to-find-hangers Also Old Navy gives their hangers to anyone who asks. Lots of Drycleaners will give out used wire hangers
- Clear baggies, ties/string and a magic eraser are helpful too
Consignor Drop Off:
All Consignors are required to sign up in the Control Panel for a drop-off time:
**We recommend that you sign up early before your preferred slot fills up.**
- Tuesday - 1pm-8pm
- Wednesday - 9am-1pm
Consignor Pick Up (if you are not donating all unsold items):
Saturday 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- All Consignors pick-up their unsold items during this time slot.
- It is recommended that you print a list of your unsold/non-donated items before arriving
- Items will be sorted and ready for you to pick-up
- All Items that are not claimed by 4:00pm will be donated to our charity.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to store remaining items after the sale.