Baby Grace is a spiritual outreach, offering prayers and support to young parents and their children.
Baby Grace strives to provide the following for its recipients
- To provide young mothers with information about our church, resources available to them in their community, and the knowledge that a group of women is praying for them and their child.
- To provide Christian-based activities for young parents and their children.
- To provide free necessities for children as an outward sign of God’s grace for all.
Baby Grace provides the following services to its recipients:
- Monthly diaper distributions, courtesy of our friends at Happy Bottoms and a free package of baby wipes.
- Open houses provide an opportunity to shop for free in our distribution center. Clothes, books, movies, toys, and more are made available. These events also provide time to connect with other young moms and Baby Grace volunteers.
- Baby Grace Camp is a church camp just for Baby Grace moms and their children. This camp allows mother and child a chance to get away, while getting to know a church community that cares for them and their family.
- The opportunity to take advantages of classes from health care, education, and financial experts.
- All new mothers receive a Bible and all children receive a Baby Bible upon registering with Baby Grace. If you register online, please visit the new mother registration line at your first visit so you can receive these Bibles.
- The Power of Prayer will be working for these young moms and their children. Baby Grace staff is committed to praying for mothers and children.
Find a Location near you.. Click here for Baby Grace Locations
Health Care Collaborative of Rural Missouri
825 S. Business Hwy 13 Lexington, MO 64067
Please call 660.259.2440 for more information or visit our website at:
Our Mission: Advocating Tomorrow’s Health Care Today
We own and operate the Live Well Community Health Centers in
Buckner, Carrollton, Concordia and Waverly Missouri
Buckner - 324 Hudson, Buckner, MO 64016/ 816.249.1521
Carrollton - 1413 N. Jefferson, Carrollton, MO 64633/ 660.329.9005
Concordia - 206 N. Bismark, Ste. A., Concordia, MO 64020/ 660.463.0234
Waverly - 608 Missouri Street, Waverly, MO 64096/ 660.493.2262
Rural health care plays a crucial role in our communities. The Live Well
Community Health Centers take special care in seeing the whole patient. This means going past the services we provide and reaching out to our health care partners to make certain all health
needs, both physical and emotional, are met. This allows us to create a
health home for our patients, through partnerships and collaboration, that
identifies and treats the whole person.