Kid's Closet Connection sales have high standards, and that means we accept only the best in gently-used children's items. We will not accept anything that is stained, torn, outdated, broken, recalled or has excessive wear. All items should be clean, odor-free and in working order. All battery-operated toys should have batteries included, clothing shouldn't be missing buttons and games should have all of their pieces.
Our sales happen twice-a-year. That means spring sales feature warmer weather clothing, which can include Easter outfits, bathing suits and sandals. Likewise, fall sales feature colder weather items, such as coats, hats, gloves, boots, Halloween costumes, and holiday outfits.
Common sense dictates that clothes with hanger-appeal are more likely to sell at a higher price. Well-packaged items attract shoppers. Click HERE for tips on Merchandise Preparation.
Items that Kid’s Closet Connection sales accept include:
• Girls’ and boys’ clothing: size newborn to boys’ size 20 and girls’ junior size 13
• Maternity clothing and accessories
• Baby furniture, including changing tables, cribs (as long as they were manufactured after June 28, 2011), toddler beds, rockers
• Baby strollers, high chairs, baby swings and car seats*
• Crib bedding and room décor
• Baby items, including crib sheets, receiving blankets, bottles and towels
• DVDs, videos and computer software
• Toys, puzzles and games with all pieces*
• Sporting equipment and bicycles
• Cleaned stuffed animals and dolls(Please check with the sale owner on the acceptance of stuffed animals as policies vary.)
*To ensure the safety of our shoppers, we only accept clean car seats in good condition that have not been recalled, have not been in an accident, have all labels, straps and buckles and are less than five years old. Consignors wanting to sell used car-seats must sign a "Car Seat Disclaimer Form" at drop-off. Check the tag on the car seat or base for the manufactured date.
Click on this link Recall Finder to go to a searchable database on recalled items.
We do not accept:
· VHS tapes
· Happy Meal or grab bag toys,
· Clothing older than five years
· Car seats older than five years
· Any cribs manufactured before 6/28/11.
· Recalled items (Click the link above to search our Recall Finder)
· Dirty equipment and/or furniture
· Items with odors, stains, tears or missing/broken parts
· Non-working toys/games (All battery-operated toys/games/equipment must have working batteries)
· Misses or adult clothing.
Spring sales: We cannot accept:
· Corduroy pants and dresses
· Heavy sweaters (lighter weight spring sweaters are fine)
· Winter coats
· Knitted, fleece or faux-fur clothing
· Gloves or mittens
· Winter stocking hats
· Halloween costumes
· Christmas and holiday-related outfits and items.
Fall sales: We cannot accept:
· Sleeveless shirts
· Easter/spring outfits.
Due to regional weather variations, each owner may have slightly different restrictions so please check with them if you have any questions.
We understand the time investment required in preparing your items for the sale so please CAREFULLY INSPECT your items at home. We will also inspect the items again at drop-off. Kid's Closet Connection reserves the right to deny any unacceptable items. Please do not be offended if we are unable to accept one or more of your items.