Started in 2004 Kid’s Closet Connection Mission is to:
• Provide a service that connects persons who want to SELL high-quality, gently-used children’s items to individuals who want to BUY children’s equipment, clothing and furniture, at a fraction of retail prices.
• Professionally promote, facilitate, and staff each semi-annual, multi-day sales event. Kid’s Closet Connection will oversee each CONSIGNOR’s merchandise and update the personal sales inventory, all for a percentage of a consignor’s total sales. Sellers are not required to attend the sale and will receive at least 65% of their items’ selling price.
• Accept quality children’s merchandise and maintain a courteous and clean sale atmosphere for SHOPPERS.
• Promote green and recycling initiatives by encouraging buyers to shop for gently-used items at the Kid’s Closet Sale.
• Give back to the community by facilitating the donation of unsold items to worthy not-for-profit organizations.
• Encourage entrepreneurial growth by expanding the Kid’s Closet Connection enterprise, and FRANCHISING the business to persons who also believe in the company’s mission.